{dj-N} Club Step {dj-N} Club Step

Good Song But...

Its a good song but its just not my style of music anymore. Im pretty sure that along with many fellow newgrounders would like to see more of older songs. Your older songs are the reason that I started listening to techno music. The way you that incorporated a piano melody into the song was just majestic. It seems that you are conforming to F-777 and his electronic music. I know that your trying to make a living out of this, but dont forget how you got there (YOUR OLDER SONGS).

-DREAM

dj-Nate responds:

I honestly appreciate your unbiased, justifiable review. I truly do. Thank you.

[IMD]~Here I Come [IMD]~Here I Come

Amazing Song But...

maybe you should find a replacement singer and tell them to stick to rap alone. The song itself was awesome other than the vocals. Great Work.

9/10 5/5

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad to hear that you like the song. I always appreciate reviews! Thanks again and God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

Dj Lithorph - Bagabrabga [WiP] Dj Lithorph - Bagabrabga [WiP]

Two Songs = Awesomeness

Dude you gotta finish these last to loops, they are nasty.

Denn-C - Pump it up Denn-C - Pump it up

Great Song But...

This was a great song but before i got into it, it ended. I think it had to long of a build-up, but other than that it was awesome, love the melody.

Denn-C responds:

Thanks :D I know. but i was getting tired of it really.:P

[DN] Welcome To Rainbow [DN] Welcome To Rainbow

Love the Song!!

Has an awesome melody to it, overall great song, and would like to see it finished. Only thing are the plucks which you mentioned.

Great Song
10/5

DanceNation responds:

yea, surprisingly, this was only like 30 min work, but eh, its was more about mixing and mastering, (which i think im getting better at) I really like the melo's, so its a possibility that i may make a full length version. :D

Feel Like Dancing (OM) Feel Like Dancing (OM)

I like it but....

It sounds very similar to F-777's Air Fantasy. Other than that it is a well made song. Good Job.

~EnV~ Melody Bischnitz ~EnV~ Melody Bischnitz

Know what ya mean!!

I'm a freshmen too and its a shit load of work, theres not much free time. Anyways i like the melody.

5 and 10

I'm Blue RMX-[Dj-S] I'm Blue RMX-[Dj-S]

Like it

I like this remix of this awesome song, but im afraid when you make the extended version you will do the same mistake most people do to a good melody, which is to make it the whole song and things just get too repetitive. Anyway i like it so far, hopefully it turns out great.

Sacrafan responds:

Ooohhh yeah :P
I am SO picky about repetitiveness :D I haven't gotten a comment saying EDIT :"This is way to repetitive" for a loooong time :D

[LK] Exhilarate [LK] Exhilarate

Awesome song!!!

Once again you make an awesome song. Just curious though what was the dj splash song called?
5/5 and 10/10

LK412 responds:

Always and Forever

Thanks for the review man!!

Glad you liked it!

Brando - Pure WiP Brando - Pure WiP

Love it!!!

...But i do agree with statue that the kick does need to be louder. It would definatley make this song awesome.
Great Song though

- Dream

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Okay, I'll make sure I touch up the kick so it sounds even.

Thanks for the review. :D